Environmental Drilling provides a complete investigation of contaminated land and groundwater quality.
JS Drilling offers a full range of Environmental Drilling services, featuring undisturbed soil sampling techniques and full containment methods. We provide:
- Installation of groundwater and gas monitoring wells at petrol stations, landfills, brown-field sites and industrial sites (chemical, pharmaceutical, food and manufacturing)
- Monitoring wells for nitrates assessment on farms and research sites
- Installation of pumping wells on landfill
- Inclinometers, piezometers and monitoring wells at tailings ponds for the mining industry
- Contaminated land site surveys
- Test holes for the injection of oxygen releasing compounds on highly contaminated sites
- Grouting and decommissioning of old mine shafts and workings.
JS Drilling have decades of experience in Environmental Drilling having worked on Environmental Drilling projects in Ireland, the UK and Africa. JS Drilling has an extremely impressive client base, including multinationals, blue chips, leading building and mining companies, prominent engineering and environmental consultants, local authorities, utilities, semi-states and other government departments.
At JS Drilling, we pride ourselves on our problem-solving abilities. Our in-house design team develops focused remedial strategies which we can take through from conceptual design and regulator negotiation to full scale implementation, final validation, regulatory approval, and every stage in-between.
Contact us for all your Environmental Drilling requirements.